Just a variation on my full Namor cover. This was the original picture’s dimensions. I took the logos from the cover piece and added them to this version. To make it a bit different i did some smudging on a Darken layer to give a painty feel. Could be the cd cover for a movie soundtrack i guess;)
A mock up of a cover for a Sub-Mariner comic book. I’m not sure who the model is but i found it thru a link Lady D posted [Thanks :)]. I Added additional water at the front and extended the background above to allow make a nicer size canvas (although looking at it again it needs more work still to make it a bit less obvious – hindsight eh!). Added the belt, buckle and bracelets using various gradient fills and the burn tool. The buckle is based on an actual shell. Gave him ear points using the smudge tool. Shorts coloured. Logos and title added.